Monday, March 31, 2008

Tori's Tasty Tuesdays - Mom's Lasagne

I think that I can truly say that my mom makes the best lasagne I have ever tasted....and I have tasted some pretty good lasagne! This is a delicious, quick, and easy recipe that I think you will enjoy! Mom claims she's famous for it and it is a secret recipe. :-) But she didn't mind if I shared it with all of you!



  1. Cook lasagne noodles

  2. Brown 1 pound of hamburger - drain excess grease - add 1 jar of spaghetti sauce and 1/2 carton of cottage cheese.

  3. Grease 9x13 pan

  4. Make 3 layers - begin with noodles, sauce, and mozzerella cheese, repeat to make 3 layers, ending with mozzerella cheese on top.

  5. Cover with foil

  6. Cook at 350 degrees for an hour - uncover pan 15 minutes before finished baking. Let set for 5 minutes before serving.

Bon appetite!

2 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Sounds pretty good but I still think mine's better.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good:) I really like looking at your blog! It's really neat!
-Drew Hall