Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged...again!

I was tagged by a blogging friend of mine, Alyssa Scott!
Here are the rules:
~Link to the person who tagged you.
~Post the rules on your blog.
~Write six random things about yourself.
~Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
~Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
~Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I want to name all of my children Bible names
2. I had to get stitches on my chin when I was around 6 or 7, after smacking it on the side of our public swimming pool during swimming lessons while doing "bobs"
3. I have to take my driving permit test soon, and I am scared to death
4. I am the only one in our family to ever break a bone - I broke my wrist when I was 7
5. I advanced to state competition 2 times for piano
6. My beloved hamster, Emily, drowned in our sump pump after escaping from her cage
7. My neighbor friend and I used to sell "pet rocks" to our neighbors - A.K.A. rocks with eyes glued on to them

So there you have it! I also did one of these a few months back, so click here to read my answers from then.

I tag:

Anna at Hope Road

Under Southern Skies

Rebecca at Happenings

Deborah at Hawaiigirl

Megan at Aiming for Perfection

Nikki at Nikki's Notes

Christina at Christina's Photo Display

I look forward to reading your answers!

3 comments:

A Joyful Heart said...

Thanks for tagging me, Tori! I'll try to maybe do it soon!

Nikki said...

Thank you for tagging me sis.! I love you! I'm looking forward to our vacation!

~Nikki

Goldfish said...

And in case you ahdn't noticed I posted. :)