Monday, October 13, 2008

back home......

On Friday, we returned home from Goodland, Kansas. We had such a wonderful week! The services went very well, and we trust that all that were in attendance were ministered to in some way.
Our entire family got to go on this revival, which is a rarity these days. We had such a good time and made many memories: being serenaded at Carlos O'Kelly's by an alumni band from the University of Nebraska........my hem on the bottom of the my dress pant leg coming undone only 15 minutes before church started........accidentally choosing a Chinese restaurant (3 in our family dislikes Chinese, myself included)............Nikki's blizzard from Dairy Queen dripping all over the place in the van....just to name a few!
At Carlos O'Kelly's in Lincoln, Nebraska


The tuba player walking around, asking for donations

Outside of the visitor's center in Burlington, Colorado





At the High Plains Museum in Goodland
A Vincent Van Gogh painting in Goodland...of course, it's a little larger than the original! :)

Follow the red brick road......

My Vanna White impersonation

Outside of the church


Trying to fix my hem before church!

The pastor's wife, Teresa, stapling my pants. :)

Singing during the service


A photo with Pastor Bob and Teresa

We stopped at the Dwight Eisenhower Presidential Museum and Library in Abiline, Kansas on the way home



Outside of his boyhood home


Starting on Thursday, Dad and Nikki will be in Missouri Valley, Iowa, for revival. Please be in prayer for those services!


10 comments:

Nikki said...

I Had a lot of fun but I am very glad to be home! Can't wait to go again on thursday! But I'm am always glad to come home!

~Nikki

Alyssa Scott said...

Cute pics!!!
And Tori I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
VERY PRETTY =D

Lacey said...

Welcome back, Tori! We visited Eisenhower's home about 11 years ago. Stapling your pants, huh? I Scotch taped my jeans the other day! They were too long. :-) By the way, I LOVE Chinese!

Goldfish said...

I've never stapled clothing, but if it gets the job done, it works! :) I'm glad you are back (if only for a little while :)

Margaret Braun said...

Wow, that looks fun and exciting!

Suzanne said...

Wow your family all look so alike!! Looks like you had a good time :)

Nikki said...

It was fun tori..... ..... even if we hate chinese! LOL.

Lacey, How can you eat that stuff! YUCK!!

Anonymous said...

What a trip! The pictures look like you really had a good time. Glad you're back safely:-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tori,

I'm so glad you had such a great trip! It sounds like lots of fun!!

Take care~
Rebekah

Jenna said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!