Monday, February 23, 2009

Fiesta!

On the 10th of February, Deanna turned 19 and celebrated with a Fiesta birthday! We had such a fun time!

Her decorations





We had a Mexican feast for dinner - here I am making enchiladas













More goofing around! =)

With her carrot cake

We thought this bow was so funny! It's huge!

Making churros (which were delish!)

With our mock margaritas - they were really good!


We had a delicious dinner of enchiladas, chips/salsa/cheese dip, churros, scalloped corn, and mock margaritas




All comfy ready to watch a movie - we all watched 'Bella' - which is a fabulous movie!


Happy 19th birthday, Deanna!


7 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Tori,

Just found your blog, and I saw where you live...I live in IA too.=) I see you like to cook/bake, i LOVE being in the kitchen too.
I love how your family goes all out for birthdays, I adore mexican food.
Blessings,
Priscilla

Nicole said...

looks like fun!!

i'm starving for mexican food right now...

Sharon said...

Hope your sister had a great day! Tell her I hope she'll grow deeper in love with the Lord this year and all her years to come. She looks remarkably like a girl I used to know :-)

Abby said...

Aww, happy birthday, Deana!! I hope you have a wonderful year and you'll grow stronger in the Lord! :-) <3

Nikki said...

That was way fun!!

Under Southern Skies said...

Happy belated birthday, Deanna! You all look like you had so much fun, I'll bet the food was wonderful!

Alyssa Scott said...

Aww happy (belated) birthday! My b-day is Feb 14th!
yay for FEBRUARY GIRLS!!! :D lol