Thursday, March 26, 2009

Just a Glimpse

We returned today from a wonderful but exhausting week in a suburb of Chicago called Crestwood. THANK YOU for your prayers and thoughts as we endeavored to minister to those who were in attendance at the revival! God's presence was so evident in the services and we trust that people received help this week!!

We also had time to have a little fun, venturing to downtown Chicago! This was such a highlight for me! I don't have time to post all of our pictures today, but I thought I would post just one - check back soon for more!


Tomorrow, Dad and I will be going to Climbing Hill, Iowa for a weekend revival -please be in prayer for this time of renewal! Here are some specific things you could be praying with us about:

~ Protection while traveling
~ For God's anointing to be upon Dad and I - we truly need HIS strength this weekend - please pray that He will uplift, strengthen, and refresh us as we endeavor to share!
~ That those in attendance will be changed, challenged, and encouraged!


Thank you for your prayers - and check back soon for Chicago pictures!

6 comments:

Phil said...

I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to see your pictures!

A Joyful Heart said...

Looking forward to the pictures. It sounds like you had a fun time!

Kenna said...

Hi Tori! I'm new to your blog, I found it through Bethany Wissmanns blog. I'm sure I'll be back. :)
I noticed on your links that you have The Brown Family. I like them too! Do you know them personally?

~ A Missouri Girl :)

priscilla joy said...

Hi Tori,

I apologize for getting back to you so late, life has a way of keeping you busy! Anyway, I'd be glad for you to add me to your blogroll...thank you for asking!

Tori said...

Hi Kenna!

Thanks for visiting my blog - and commenting...that's always fun! =)

We just love The Brown Family! I am SO excited because I just bought their newest CD last Saturday - it's sooo good! I don't know them personally - although we have seen them in concert a few times!

Hope you check back soon! =)

Tori

Kenna said...

I really really like the Browns too. :) I've never seen them in concert and I don't have any of their CD's (I wish I did though) but I've heard them on the radio and seen them on the TV.

Give you a little bit more about myself. I'm homeschooled too (I'm a sopho. this year) and I'm a Christian that just wants to be what God wants me to be.

Can't wait to see your next blog!